we have an awesome internship opportunity in Germany for your EPs to offer.
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the company employs 145,000 people and operates in approximately 100 countries. It is the largest supplier of industrial motors and drives, the largest provider of generators to the wind industry and the largest supplier of power grids in the world. The company’s comprehensive record for innovation is widely recognized through countless awards and scientific accolades.
The internship will be in the corporate research center of ABB AG in Mannheim.
The goal of this internship is to evaluate, test, design and implement advanced internet and internet of things technologies, mobile applications for use in industry/industrial service. Preferred start is 2nd March 2015, otherwise on agreement.
• Exchange of data between the mobile app and data repositories/databases
• Collection and processing of local information from systems or internal device e.g. sensors, camera.
• Application modular design, easy interaction with user, user interface / layout design
The applicants should be in their master studies or – if they have good knowledge and experience in the required programming skills – in last year of bachelor studies.
The wage will be 1290 € per month or more.
- C#JAVAANDROIDOBJECTIVE CXMLHTMLHTML 5IOS
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRAMMING
- Weekday work hours: 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday work hours: 00:00 – 00:00
- Salary: $USD 1500
Carefully read the Job Description & requirements of the position you are interested in.
Prepare your application-kit:
– Resumee (2 pages maximum)
– University documents according to the internship requirements (e.g. Student Enrollment Certiﬁcate and Mandatory Internship Statement)
– Copy of your passport
– Link to your proﬁle
– Send the application package to email@example.com. The E-Mail subject must be: Application «opportunity name» – «Your Name» – «your country».
Do not forget to apply for the opportunity on the internship portal.
Your application will be pre-selected and sent to the company you applied for. The selection-process lasts approximately 10 days.
Evaluating, designing and implementing mobile applications.
Reception weekends in different cities all over Germany.
Financial support for German language courses.
No departure info
Health insurance info
– In general, all interns in Germany must have a health, accident and liability insurance in order to work in Germany. The payment is handled via social taxes that constitute about 20% of your internship’s salary.
– A Mandatory Internship Statement (http://bit.ly/11r7Ojd) will save you money by freeing you from paying social taxes for the time indicated as mandatory. In this case, you will be provided with a separate insurance.The statement must contain the valid duration of the internship and the information whether the internship has been completed by the student.
Visa & work permit info
– To get a work permit, you are required to have a Student Enrollment Certificate in English or German for the whole duration of the internship. A Mandatory Internship Statement (http://bit.ly/11r7Ojd )will save you money by freeing you from social taxes.
– To get a work permit, you must not have graduated more than 18 months prior to your first day of the internship and you need to provide us with a scan of your Graduation Certificate in English or German
Both points are mandatory for every person whose nationality is not part of the EU-25 countries. If you cannot fulfill the requirements stated above, please do not apply!